Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 3, 2021

Sloth Ornament

Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for
Stamping Bella

and our Theme this week is…


 STAMP OF THE MONTH
SLOTH ORNAMENT


I coloured the stamp with Polychromos pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I created a background using alphabet dies and Distress oxide inks.
the sentiment is from the stamp set...MERRY SLOTHMAS.

 

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx