Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 21, 2022

CURVY GIRL LOVES COFFEE


I coloured CURVY GIRL LOVES COFFEE rubber stamp with a mix of Copic, Polychromos and Prisma pencils.
The background behind her was created using a circle gel paint and acrylic paint.
Once this was dry I used the clock from the stamp set..EDGAR AND MOLLY VINTAGE CLOCK SET RUBBER STAMPS
The clock was a perfect add to my Card.

                   Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 50% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx