Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 30, 2011

New Release at The Emerald Faerie Garden....

Hi to everyone out there in Blogland
Today the Emerald Faeries Garden is extremely proud to annouce the Release of 2 brand spanking NEW SENTIMENT RUBBER STAMP SETS!!!! We are so excited to be proudly bringing these special new stamps onto the the world wide web & are now for sale at THE EMERALD FAERIES ONLINE STORE
These gorgeous Sentiment Stamps have been designed by 2 of the Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team ladies- how Brilliant are they!!!!
The Beautiful Flourish Sentiment Rubber Stamps have been designed by the very Talented DONNA SMITH & the most Awesome Ticket Rubber Stamps have been designed by the vert Talented ANITA MARIE BOWNDS I am sure you are going to Love these new sets & they have been specially created to co ordinate with the Emerald Faeries Garden Stamps!
Proudly presenting Donna Smith's Flourish Rubber Stamp Sentiments-:


Proudly presenting Anita Marie Bownds Ticket Rubber Stamp Sentiments-:
Be sure to check out what The Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team B have created with this Gorgeous New release Peeps- here is their Blog List for you in no particular order....
Now here is my Card I made for this wonderful new Release-:
How exciting is this,  as well as these Fabulous New Releases this is my very post as a DT gal for The Emerald Faeire Garden, wooo hoooo.
For my card I wanted to have 
 "EBONY"
 in a little field of mushrooms, so after a little cropping and resizing I was able to use the same mushrooms that Ebony is holding on to.
I can tell you I was going to add some windows and doors to the mushrooms but I think my hand drawing needs lots of working on .. they looked strange and not what was in my mind at all so left them as is, lol.....
I used the wonderful Flourish sentiment designed by Donna as a part of my sun.
I dont often use Red, Orange and Yellow together but I love the bright effect it made
I used a  page from a Storybook of Fairy's and painted over it with gesso as my backgound paper.
Ok....Don't forget to pop on over to The Emerald Faeries Design Team A to see what gorgeousness they have created with the New release too!
Tracy Jackson's Blog-: http://stampingseasons.blogspot.com/
Louise Forsyth's Blog-: http://punknscrap.blogspot.com/
Viv Pert's Blog-: http://doggonecrazy-viv.blogspot.com/
Natalie Z's Blog-: http://fifishobby.blogspot.com/
Anita Marie's Blog-: http://neat-n-crafty.blogspot.com/
Debbie pamment's Blog-: http://debbiepsplace.blogspot.com/
Nela's Blog-: http://nelasbasteleien.blogspot.com/
Sandie's Blog-: http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/
Carol's Blog-: http://carol-mylittlepieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
Ladies,also check out the New Challenge on the Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge Blog  for this fornight's brilliant challenge-: SUGAR and SPICE.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges...
Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge-Fairies
2 Sisters Challenge- Fairies.
Crafty Calendar Challenge- With wings
Craft your Passion Challenge- Seeing Red
Scrappy Frogs Challenge-  Simply Red
Paper Crafting Journey- Anything Goes
Simply Create Challenge- Come fly

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

12 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Debra, I love the colours!! Congrats on your first DT card, can't wait to see so many more.. oh, and you're convincing me of my need of the doohickey grass and heart vine dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly adorable creation Debra, love the colour combo, your colouring, grass and layout. Sumptious creation hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. too many spelling errors lol!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how amazing does your card look!!!!!!! It is gorgeous Hun & the mushies are dreamy! Love the colours your used- sooooo very pretty Debra, Thank you Hun

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, sweet card! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Fabulous colouring and very creative, just beautiful. Love the new sentiments, gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I just looove this card. Your colouring is fantastic and i love the colour colmbo. Great job hun. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning! Thanks for joining our seeing red challenge at Craft your Passion this week.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, lovely image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card you made for the release. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, sweetie! Your coloring is amazing! Love the magical feeling it conveys!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Debra. It's so pretty and the embellishments are so pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Simply Create - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx