Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 5, 2011

Thinking of You


Hi Everyone, Its the 5th of the Month and have we got a fabulous NEW challenge for you HERE at Bizzy Bec's Monthly Challenges,
"Borders or Frames".
My card was made used one of Bec's Blue Butterfly images from one of her earlier Collections called "Daisy" and is still available for those who are interested.
I teamed Daisy up with the Magnolia Background Stamp, Magnolia Swirly Leaf die along with T.H clock die. The Magnolia stamps, Magnolia Die, Ticket word Sentiment and the leaves I have used, are all available from Bizzy Bec's online store,
Make sure you pop on over to see all the gorgeous DT gals card creation and the wonderful prize Bec has for one lucky winner
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Debra,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debra, this is gorgeous. Such a pretty scene and beautiful colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene you have created. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx