Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 15, 2011

Fairy Wishes


Hi everyone, I have scheduled this post way,way ahead of time as because I'm moving into my New House- yipeeeee.....so my phone and internet are down and I have been informed by Telstra that it will take a few days!!!! to get everything up and running again so I hope this posts with out any hiccups.......
We have a Fabulous New Challenge over at The Emerald Faeries....
"All Things Nice- Girly".
I have used Kenz and Tilly a half of the The Larakins, lol.... and one of the Wonderful New Sentiments available to create my card., I love the way that these images all work so well together.
So pop on over and see what my other creative teamies from Group B have made to inspire you.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. oh, I almost used Kenz & Tilly today.. decided with Willy & Mia instead! love the other half of the larakins!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation hon, love all the detail, gonna have to get some of these images!

    Wow wow moving into your new house, when do I get an invite for coffee an creating ? Lol xo
    Hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Debra, this is so delicious, love that layout, images are coloured beautifully and the whole design is stunning. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I love this.Gorgeous colouring, love the details.It is one of those cards you can stare at for a long time. Gorgeous work Debra.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card just loving the dtail and colours and the image well its just awesome!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a cute girly card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx