Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 3, 2012

Welcome to Pleasantville...

Todays challenge over at The Octopode Factory is
"Shades of Grey"
When I saw this fab new image of Lily's I just saw the Movie "Welcome to Pleasantville".
For those who have not seen the movie here is a little blurb about it...
In the universe of "Pleasantville", a black-and-white Fifties sitcom, life is... pleasant. The high school basketball team never misses a shot, nothing ever catches on fire (consequently, the firemen only rescue cats stuck in trees), husband and wives sleep in separate beds, high school sweethearts go no further than holding hands and getting 'pinned', and everything is in varying shades of gray!!!!
My card is the part where the Mum starts to get colour on her face and then sees red roses- Im sure you know the rest... if you have seen the movie....?????
Stop on over to the blog and check out what the other Dt gals came up with....
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card - love your explanation behind it. I bought my first Octopode Saturday and can't wait to use it. Thanks for the inspiration - you are very talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx