Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 24, 2012

X0X0

Hi Everyone Today is the day for a NEW Challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer and Friday Challenges and do we have a Fabulous challenge for you all...
The theme this week is
*** in STITCHES***
I went with a pretty simple card for this challenge, just printing the image onto craft card then I  added that little bit of RED to make certain parts of the image POP and finished with just a little zig zag sewing over red embroidery cotton.
 I love the look stitching real or faux gives to a card, just adds that little extra that is sometimes needed....
My fellow teamies have some Fabulous creations to inspire you join in with us....so pop on over.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is just fab just love that you have printed onto Kraft really makes the image pop with the red detail! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, perfect stitching right on the line! This card is adorable, I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching over the embroidery floss!! Just fantastic Debra!!

    Crafty Hugs!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea doing this on kraft with pops of red - I love all the stitching and the image is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous - great job!!!!! It's just so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx