Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 1, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Challenge- Photo Inspiration..

Hi there, time for some fabulous fun over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog and we have a gorgeous Photo Inspiration to inspire you to play along with us...

I used the cute lil stamp image called....Summer Yumi
Yes, I can see your wondering about the pink... well I based my tree on the Photo colours and just had to have  Summer Yumi in Pink because she just looked to cute not too, lol...and I just had to give Summer a Santa Hat to wear as well...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your card and your take on the challenge. hehe, adding the pink is perfect and her matching Santa hat rocks. This is lovely! Enjoy your time off and thanks again for being a part of our ohana!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx