Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 28, 2013

Seasons Greetings...

Hello there, just sharing another Christmas Card... I wish you could see how much sparkle this card has in RL.
 I used Ultra fine glitter, Sticker Leaf Outline and Jac paper  and then coloured/dotted over the glitter with my Copic Markers...
Background is Distress Inks - Wild Honey,Pumice Stone and Peeled Paint , Acrylic Block and Water and stamped with a Script Stamp.
A little more stamping as in Sentiment, Stars and Spots, Sequins and Washi Tape to finish it off.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. Another stunning card for Stamplorations November Challenge, thank you for joining us again! I'd like to hear how you did the stamping with the script stamp -did you press it on the acrylic block (when it was wet of inks and water) to remove ink and then stamp with the acrylic block or did you first stamp with the wet block and then with the dry script stamp (on paper) or how? The outcome looks amazing! I love the glittery leaf too, great use of markers. I've been wanting to try this but haven't still had the time. So many fun techniques on my list I want to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I haven't been past for a while (okay a long while) and then you wow me with this! Love it Debra, I'm loving how the 'tree' pops off the card!! Keep well, xx M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! CONGRATS on the new DT gig at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra. Great card! Just popping by to say congrats and that I look forward to being your teamy at Stamplorations. Monika XXX http:// monikaskinner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra, congrats on the Stamplorations top pick and DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra, can't wait to get to know you now we are on the DT at Stamplorations. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card - congrats on making the DT - I am looking forward seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx