Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 10, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Handmade- so Thankful

 Hi there, I'm sure some of you will recognize this fantastic image?... 
Yes, its Summer Yumi  from  YUMI and FUMI HANDMADE .

I am soooo excited to share with you all that I now get to play and create with these wonderful images every fortnight as a Team Yumi DT girl...and along side a very creative group of girls...wooo hoooo 

I have loved these images for such along time,, who can resist the adorable faces they have.. not me.....
The challenge theme for the next 2 weeks over at 
 Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog is ...
SO THANKFUL!!
I went with a pretty CAS card layout as I wanted the image to be the focal point of my card...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT spot. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Y&FH DT! I'm LOVING Summer Yumi's platinum blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Debra!! So happy to have you join Team Yumi!! This card is gorgeous and I love that you paired it up with a TI image. Lookin' forward to your next creation. Hugs
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx