Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's Challenge- Tag it.....

Hi there Everyone, the theme at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.
 for the month of November is...
 "TAG IT" 
...we would like to see a tag or a tag somewhere on your card creation...
I used the Tiddly Inks Stamps- Happy Mail and Harmony at Home along with  
Memory Box Die - Small Circle Burst.

The stamps and Dies are from Bizzy Bec’s Online Store HERE
Images were coloured with Distress Inks and Houses and Heart were stamped onto patterned paper.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Debra, you coloring is fabulous! You totally brought her to life and she looks awesome with the cool city dies. Love it!!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful Debra, I love the adorable image and all the beautiful die layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx