Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 25, 2013

Inspiration Monday- Pink Christmas..

Hi fellow Crafters, It's "La-La Land Crafts"Inspirational Monday" . 
Today is also a "Goodbye" as it's my last day as a Design Team girl  for La La Lands having decided it's time to step down and move on. I have had  the opportunity to meet and create along some incredibly talented girls and made some wonderful friendships, thankyou girls!
Anyway onto this weeks theme...
 PINK CHRISTMAS.
On my card I used  Christmas Tree Die  and Christmas Ornament Luka with Tuffy
There are more fabulous inspirational creations on the La-La Land Crafts Blog both today and on Friday
La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Craft Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations and here you get to your share your creations using all the La-La Land Crafts Stamps and Dies.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx