Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 30, 2019

Bellafific Friday - own direction

 Hi there, It was so hard to choose an image for this weeks STAMPING BELLA Bellarific Friday from the latest release stamps as I totally love them all...
But after some mulling I decided to go with the Awesome..

ODDBALL FISH SET



 I chose just one of the fish from the Oddball Fish Set and coloured it up with Copics
The sentiment is also from the ODDBALL FISH Stamp SET.

I then created a background using Blue paint and water - a very diluted mix that, applied to a plastic packaging and smooshed on to my card.

The seaweed and circles are dies from my stash, cut out from a previously made Gel Paint Print Background.

To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloured fish, your background is just perfect for this card, such a pretty card, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx