Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 2, 2019

Bellarific Friday- Uptown Seal of Approval.

Hi there, for the Month of August over at STAMPING BELLA we are sharing cards focussing around MAIL.. something that we don't do often enough in the age of emails, phones etc...
But there is nothing like getting a card or letter in the mail to brighten ones day.

Todays card is using the UPTOWN SEAL OF APPROVAL STAMP SET.

  I first stamped the Happy Mail Envelopes stamp in a pale grey ink diagonally across the top part of my card base.
I then coloured up the sweet girl and Arrow heart with Copics, cut them out and added to the envelope shape, which is self made.
The "Do not bend" comes from the same set, I just cut out the words from the arrow shape stamp.
I added a few die cut leaves for added interest.

 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx