Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 27, 2019

JUSTMAISIE

Hello, today I'm sharing a card using one of my favourite stamps from STAMPING BELLA

This one designed by Danielle Donaldson and is called JUSTMAISIE, isn't she totally fabulous.
I just love all the stamps designed by Danielle Donaldson.

I coloured Maisie with Copic Markers using blending solution in an aqua water brush and picking up the colour that I scribbled onto an acrylic block. This gives you a lovely watercolour effect but with Copics.
The flower is also Stamping Bella and called Little Bits Floral Set
I stamped and coloured some clouds from Carabelle studio to add to my card.
Sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx