Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 3, 2019

STAMPING BELLA DAY 3

Hello again and welcome to DAY 3 of the brilliant new stamps from

so today we are visiting the wonderful world of Alice in Wonderland..
this has to be one of my all time favourite book/movie and to have the AWESOME stamps to play and colour was just was the icing on the cake for me and made my day....

so lets begin...

ODDBALL ALICE


*****
ODDBALL MARCH HARE


*****
ODDBALL MAD HATTER


*****
ODDBALL WHITE RABBIT


*****
ODDBALL DORMOUS


*****
ODDBALL CATERPILLAR


and last but not least..

ODDBALL TWEEDLEDEE and TWEEDLEDUM



I have also used the ALICE IN WONDERLAND SENTIMENTS on my cards- they are the perfect match.

If you a fan of Alice in Wonderland these stamps are going to be right what you need and trust me you are going to want them all!!!

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx