Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 4, 2019

STAMPING BELLA DAY 4

Hi, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the NEW RELEASE STAMPS so far from...

STAMPING BELLA have they not been amazing...

So its DAY 4 and
we have some more wonderful Oddball Stamps along with the Curvy Girls Stamps to share with you today...
first up is...

ODDBALL MERMAID


*****
ODDBALL FISH SET




*****
ODDBALL PUG



*****
CURVY GIRL LOVES COFFEE



*****
CURVY GIRL WITH A  MESSAGE


*****
CURVY GIRL LOVES THE BEACH


*****
CURVY GIRL BAKER


 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx