Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 5, 2019

JUST A NOTE - Bellarific Friday

 Hello..Its Bellarific Friday at STAMPING BELLA and this month we are featuring the Stamp Set..



I stamped the Washi Tape Stamps with black ink in various angles on Copic Friendly Paper and then coloured them with Copic Markers.
Then I found a HELLO word die, placed this over my coloured tape and then ran it thru the Bigshot.
I also ran the die HELLO on an extra piece of white card so as to add a little dimension to the letters when I glued them back into place.


  Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx