Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 5, 2019

STAMPING BELLA DAY 5

Hello and welcome to another day of showcasing the fantastic NEW RELEASE STAMPS from


For Day 5 we have some wonderful NEW STAMPS  for all those dogs owners out there.. myself being one of them.

first up is the super cute..
 BULLY TRIO



*****
FRENCHIE, SCOTTIE, POODLE and DASHIE




*****
DALMATION


*****
BOXER


*****
WOLFHOUND

*****
BULLDOG


*****
and last but not least is the beautiful

GOLDEN RETRIEVER



Also available is the DOG SENTIMENT SET.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing todays NEW RELEASE STAMPS as much as I enjoyed creating with them.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx