Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 25, 2019

Chicks with Sprinkles on Top

Hello, I just love these cute CHICKS with a Sprinkle on Top from STAMPING BELLA

 I coloured the chicks with Copic markers and enhanced with Prisma Pencils.
I used and MFT Die to cut out the word set and the added the stamped sentiment.


For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge each month.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx