Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 7, 2019

STAMPING BELLA DAY 7

Hello, today sadly is the last day of showcasing the WONDERUL, AMAZING, AWESOME and some what BRILLIANT STAMPS from over at


I hope you have loved seeing all the stamps and the fabulous cards the DT have created and shared with you.

 Here visiting for our last day is..


GOLDEN WITH SNEAKER

*****
YORKIE


*****
PARTY DOGS


and last but by no means least..

DONKEY TRIO STUFFIES.



Well thats it folks- 7 days sharing and showcasing the NEW RLEASE STAMPS.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx