Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 1, 2019

STAMPINGBELLA RELEASE DAY 1

Hello there, an exciting day today as we have 7 days of sharing the AMAZING NEW STAMPS from 

and can I just say wow, wow, wow... these are going to blow your mind, everyone of the new stamps are awesome and I had sooo much fun colouring and creating with them.

First up we have BOY SCOUT.


followed by GIRL SCOUT
************


 Next up we have TINY TOWNIE with OSTRICH



and last but not least TINY TOWNIE with ELEPHANT.


The 1st 3 of my cards were coloured with Copic Markers and the last card was coloured with Prisma Watercolour Pencils..

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx