Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 31, 2019

Hattie Loves Halloween.


Hi there, Halloween is not a BIG celebration over here in Australia compared to most places but I do wish it was.
To get in with the spirit I created this card using..
TINY TOWNIE..
HATTIE LOVES HALLOWEEN from  STAMPING BELLA 
isn't she just the best.


I coloured Hattie with a mix of Polychromas and Prisma coloured pencils on Neenah 110lb card.

I die cut out a circle and added some smooshed yellow Distress oxide to it.
To give the look of the glow from the moon I added some yellow pencil to parts of Hattie. 

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies to inspire, you pop  on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD 


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx