Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 18, 2019

Merriest..


 I'm sharing a card today using another wonderful stamp from the New release stamps at 
STAMPING BELLA

Here I used..
YETI WITH STAR



I coloured the YETI stamp with my Prisma Pencils and fussy cut it out.
I then made a background using Distress oxides and splattered on some white paint.
I  2 circle dies to cut out a frame to look like a Christmas ornament.
I added some embroidery thread and a bow.
Sentiment is also from Stamping Bella  - Winter Holiday Sentiments



 To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies ,  pop on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx