Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 22, 2019

Belarific Friday - Traveling Gnome


and our Theme this week is the Colour Inspiration shown below.


I chose TRAVELING GNOME to colour for this weeks Friday share.

I also coloured up some Mushrooms from the stamps set TT Fairy Garden Fairy to add a little bit extra to my card.
I coloured up Traveling gnome and the mushrooms with polychromes pencils on Neenah card.
The sentiment is fro the stamp set- ADVENTURE SENTIMENT SET .

extras..
handmade stencil
old text stamps
Floral Circle die To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies to inspire, you pop  on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

                           Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx