Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 14, 2019

RAINBOW Squishy Cats

Hello again, today I have a bit of a fun card to share with using stamps from..



My card todays features the adorable but ohhh so mischievous SQUISHY CATS
I coloured up Squishy Cats with my Polychromas Pencils in rainbow shades for something just a little different.
Then I used a stencil and Inks to add the colour behind my cats to match them.
The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.. BUTTERFLY SENTIMENT SET


 To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies to inspire, you pop  on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx