Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 21, 2020

Bellarific Friday - Curvy girl Baker

Today for Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday

 our Theme is using a stamp from the Wonderful Curvy Girls..…

I chose this week to colour up..

Curvy Girl Baker was coloured with a mix Of Prisma and Polychromos Pencils on Neenah 110lb Card.

The sentiment is a part of the stamp set.

I coloured and added a bowl and whisk for the little bit extra on my card.
These are dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.


                          Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx