Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 26, 2020

Curvy Girl Loves Jam.

Todays card for..
and is Februarys Stamp of the Month.


After colouring Curvy Girl Loves Jam with Prisma Pencils and doing some on the line Fussy Cutting I glued her onto a recipe card that I had.
The sentiment is from the stamp set..Curvy Girl Baker.

 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.
 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx