Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 24, 2020

Bellarific Friday - Bundle Girl with a Gardenia.

for


and our Theme this week is…
using an stamp from the lastest release.
Todays card features the gorgeous Bundle Girl with a Gardenia, with out the sweet little girl as I chose to use only the Gardenia.
This was coloured with Graphite Pencils and no line colouring.
Once coloured and sealed I splattered over some white gouache paint.
The other stamps I used are.. Danielle Donaldson 
Tumbleblosom Blossom #10- embossed with white directly onto the card base and 
Tumbleblosom Blossom #4- stamped and fussy cut out to place behind the Gardenia for extra foliage.

Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx