Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 1, 2020

Bellarific Friday - BUBBLE CHICKS


for


and our Theme this week is…

 STAMP OF THE MONTH
BUBBLE CHICKS 

I coloured BUBBLE CHICKS on light grey cardstock with Prisma pencils.
I added some graphite pencil below the bubbles to give the illusion of popping off the page.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.

I cut it out with a Paper Rose Stitched Rectangle Die.

 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.


POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. The bubbles look 3D and the colours of the card are dreamy. Someone will be very happy when they get this beauty in the mail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I saw it earlier on, I think, Instagram. I went back to look for it, and could not find it. I spent 3 hours looking for the stamp set, as I could not remember who it was made by. It is now ordered. I posted a comment on the Stamping Bella blog, but credited the wrong maker for the card, though I did like her card, too. Your bubbles are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx