Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 7, 2020

BUBBLE CHICKS

Hi there, just popping in with another card using the super cute..
BUBBLE CHICKS  from 

 I coloured the same image with Prisma pencils as I did on the last card except this time it was on Neenah Solar White.. 
It didn't come out as intense in colour as it did on the grey card but non the less it was a great experiment to see the difference.

Bubble Chicks is the stamp of the month for MAY with 25% off.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx