Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 12, 2020

Stamping Bella DAY 1 NEW RELEASE STAMPS

Hi there , today starts the first day of previews of brand new stamps for 
I love this time, I get to play, colour and create and you get to see the wonderful and exciting new stamps being released.
so with out further ado..

Here is ODDBALL HIPPIE.. 
I coloured her with copics and added a stencil flower background behind her of which I used my Distress oxides and a blending tool to colour.
She is so perfect that nothing else was needed.

********************

Above is CURVY GIRL Collecting CRYSTALS.
She is s a dream to colour, I used Copics once again and added lots of Spica Atyou Pens onto the crystal to give lots of sparkle.
I added a die cut behind her, cut in white card and used a sparkle paper to place behind that.

**********************

Last but not least.. Here is SMUDGE and CRYSTAL ODDBALL
Coloured with Copics and a Stencil cloud and grass was added using Distress Oxides.

Are these not the best stamps.. All NEW RELEASE Stamps will be available for sale on the 15th JUNE.
Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

Come back tomorrow to see Day 2 of the new Release

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. All three of your cards are beautifully colored and designed, though I'm especially partial to the Oddballs.

    P.S. your dogs are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx