Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 13, 2020

Stamping Bella - DAY 2 NEW RELEASE STAMPS

Hi there again and welcome to DAY 2 of the NEW Release stamps for..
Have you been enjoying the wonderful previews from the other Bella Teamies.



FLYING GNOME is first off today for my preview.
I coloured the stamp with Prisma pencils onto Kraft card. Once again I left my card very simple to not distract from the brilliant image only adding a cloud stencil behind suing white ink.

*******************


My last card to share with you today is...
ODDBALL with a SWEET TOOTH.
I coloured the stamped image with Copic markers and added a lollipop die cut coloured with the colours I used on the image.
********************

 ALL STAMPS WILL BE AVAILABLE for SALE ON JUNE 15th.

Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

Come back tomorrow to see Day 3 stamps preview.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. I totally love your cards. You showcased the flying Gnomie and the Oddball so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been making some wonderful cards with this new release. Its so hard not to buy when I see your cards.

    Also just wanted to let you know you are back at 'no reply blogger' so you need to fix in your settings on your blog. Let me know if you need help

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx