Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 2, 2020

Bellarific Friday- ODDBALL GIRL MUMMY


Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for

Stamping Bella


and our Theme this week is…


 STAMP OF THE MONTH

and it is...
ODDBALL GIRL MUMMY

 
I coloured ODDBALL GIRL MUMMY with Copic Markers, stamping the image 3 times and off the page.
I gave them all some goggly eyes and added some white gel pen dots for extra interest.
The sentiment is a part of the stamp set.

                     Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx