Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 15, 2020

ODDBALL GIRAFFE


                                             

Hi todays card for  STAMPING BELLA

IS ALL ABOUT ODDBALL GIRAFFE.. Isn't he/she fabulous.



I coloured  ODDBALL GIRAFE with Copic Markers and Prisma pencils.. 
I added a Santa hat and Bow Die cut, a somewhat Quirky Christmas Card, lol..
Sentiment is from CHRISTMAS SENTIMENTS.

EXTRAS... stencils, sequin Stars, Patterned Paper.

                   Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx