Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 9, 2021

Bellarific Friday - ODDBALL FISH SET

                                                            Hi todays card for

                                                    Stamping Bella

features the stamp set.. ODDBALL FISH SET

 

 


I coloured up the ODDBALL FISH with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them out.
I then glued them down onto an Alcohol Ink Background I created.
I added some Washi tape and some seaweed die cuts for added interest.
The sentiment is part of the Stamp set.


POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx