Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 2, 2021

Bellarific Friday- Edgar and Molly


I used 2 sets of stamps from the Edgar and Molly Collection- The Snail is from the VINTAGE SNAIL SET, The Butterfly is from The VINTAGE BALLOON SET along with the Flower Little Bits Floral Set. 
I coloured all the images with Prisma and Pastel chalk Pencils on Black Card.
The sentiment is from the stamp set.. Adventure Sentiment Set.


Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx