Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 25, 2021

A treat for you..

                                                            Hi todays card for

                                                    Stamping Bella


  features..

PARTY DOGS RUBBER STAMP

 


I did some serious masking with the PARTY DOGS stamps so I could use only the Pug with the Party hat on. After stamping so I had only the Pug I then stamped again n a seperate piece of card so I could fussy cut out the dog and glue down onto my previous stamped card.
I coloured the image with Copics and the sentiment comes from the stamp set..


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx