Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 19, 2021

Bellarific Friday- Pug

Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for

Stamping Bella


and our Theme this week is… ANY DOG STAMP.

 BOSTONS, PUG and CHIHUAHUA rubber stamps



I coloured the Pug wearing the tutu in various grey Copic markers and fussy cut it out.

I used an alphabet Die Cut to spell out the word love and then added the sentiment.

I stamped the first half of the sentiment onto the actual card and the other half onto extra card so I could paste it next to the bug for some interest.

I also aded a few die cut hearts.


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx