Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 12, 2021

Bellarific Friday - Vintage.

Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for

Stamping Bella


and our Theme this week is… VINTAGE.




I used the Butterfly from EDGAR AND MOLLY VINTAGE CLOCK SET RUBBER STAMPS and the sentiment is from the stamp set...LOVE SENTIMENT SET RUBBER STAMPS

 Sometimes the Sentiment can be the centre of attention on a card and I just love this beautiful sentiment.
 I die cut out a heart and stamped the sentiment, then I attached the butterfly.

I used a flower embossing folder to add some texture to the base of my card.

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx