Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 21, 2021

DAY 3 - NEW RELEASE STAMPS

Welcome to DAY 3, the last day of our New Release stamps Showcase.
Today I want to share a very new line of stamps that are so whimsical and delightful in each and every way possible.
I introduce you to..
DANDYLIONS.

I coloured all of todays DANDYLIONS with PRISMA PENCILS on NEENAH CARDSTOCK..
I just could not pass up colouring all their manes with Rainbow Shades.


HELLO DANDYLION is this cutie.
***********



HERE is the super adorable.. RAINBOW DANDYLION.
*********


DANDYLION PROTECTOR OF HEARTS.. Ohhh my is this just tooo adorable.
**************


And last but far from least we have KNITTING DANDYLIONS... so darn cute..

I hope you have enjoyed all the last 3 days previews of the new stamps..

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx