Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 24, 2022

Day 2 New release sneak peaks

Hi and welcome to Day 2 Sneak peaks for

                                                    Stamping Bella


 The new release stamps will be available September 26th...



SCAREDY OWL- I used the ghost from the stamp set.
*******************



HOILDAY OWL WITH A STAR
*********************

SNEAKY FOX
**********************


FOXY IN THE PUMPKIN
************************


SCAREDY OWL - I only used the Pumpkins along with new sentiment stamp set called- Frightful and Delightful.
*******************


THREE OWLS CAROLING
*************************
All of the above new images have been coloured with Polychromos, Prisma and Derwent pencils along with a dash of Copic markers.
I have also used some Rub-ons and Oxide inks for the backgrounds.


Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx