Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 30, 2022

Snuggle Owlies

    Hi todays card for

       Stamping Bella 

features one of the stamps from the latest release...



I coloured SNUGGLE OWLIES RUBBER STAMP with a mix of copies and Polychromos pencils.
These are just the cutest lil owls..

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx