Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 2, 2024

New Release DAY 1

                    Hi, welcome to Day 1 new release sneak peeks for.


                Stamping Bella


This release has some fabulous stamps that I'm sure you will absolutely adore..



MINI ODDBALL BUTTERFLY GIRL
*****************************


MINI ODDBALL BEE KID
*********************

I also used the new release HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET on both the cards.

Stamps were coloured with Copic markers, Polychromos and Prisma Pencils.
Background for the images was a mix of oxide inks and die Cuts.

All stamps are available for sale Monday 4th March.

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx