Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 3, 2024

New release Day 2


        Hi its Day 2 for

            Stamping Bella...NEW RLEASE STAMPS


We have some more brilliant stamps for you today...



ODDBALL SPRING FAIRY
**************


TINY TOWNIE WONDERLAND DAISY
*********************



TINY TOWNIE WONDERLAND PEONY
*******************


TINY TOWNIE WONDERLAND CATERPILLAR HAS HIS WINGS
**********************


ODDBALL HERMES
****************
All the stamps were coloured with a mix of Polychromos and Prisma Pencils along with Copic Markers.

Background were made using Distress oxide Inks, Die Cuts and Stencils
Stamps ave available for Purchase on the 4th March.


 Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx