Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 5, 2013

Bizzy Becs- April Challenge

Hi Everyone, It’s time for a New Challenge this month over at
               
  Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.
          The theme for the month of APRIL is.. "TIC-TAC-TOE"... theme by DT Carolyn
  ...i chose to go across the top of the Bingo Grid ... Punch/Diecut-Blue-Birthday

 My card today is made using Magnolia Image "TILDA with HEART SOCKS and Memory Box Die- PRECIOUS HEARTS on my card  along with some Washi tape, kindy glitz and a little machine stitching.
The prize on Offer for the April Challenge is a Fabulous Cheery Lynn Die.
          Pop on over to Bizzy Bec’s Online Store …HERE for a GREAT range of Stamps, Dies and other Fabulous Crafty Goodies.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx