Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 24, 2013

Enjoy....


Hi there, I have recently found a new challenge called Runway Inspired Challenge- love how they decide on their challenges, and so finding some time on my hands with school holidays decided to create a card.
This is the picture- ( isn't this dress to die for!) that you base your card on. I  stamped my image up the side of my white card as in the pattern in her dress and  added different size black butterflies. The red butterfly is  because of the lipstick on the model. No colouring at all on this image and I couldn't possibly tell you how many goes I had to try to get this right, lol...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. So, So loverly , perfect for the challenge. Love the solid bold shapes combined with the delicate ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity at its best! Love it Debra and might have to CASE it.
    xxxx
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is expertly stamped, and I love the butterfly accents! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx