Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 12, 2013

just playing...

Hi there, Just wanted to share some fun I had in my craft room a liitle while ago but had not got around to sharing. 
I used Gesso, Stamps, Mod Podge , Gellatos, Big Brush Pens , Washi tape and of course .....
Julie Nuttings Mixed Media Doll Stamps, which of course I had to have all of them because I  just knew if I left one off the shopping list I would need/ want / must have it at a later date anyway...
No sentiment yet, left if blank so I can add one at a later date.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra, Came across your fabulous project through Pinterest. Absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. M.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx