Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 7, 2018

BELLARIFIC FRIDAY - CELEBRATING SQUIDGY


            Hello there...                   

 and this week we are showcasing the STAMP OF THE MONTH...

the fantastic...  CELEBRATING SQUIDGY




 Celebrating Squidgy has been coloured with Copic Markers and enhanced with Prisma Pencils.
I created my own circle stencil from circle dies and used my Copic markers to create the bubble background.

Extras..
Word Punch
Stencil

 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. How did you do the bubbles? That is so cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! What yellow colors did you use for the bottle? And, can you give us details on the coloring for the bubbles?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx