Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 31, 2018

STAMPING BELLA - more RELEASE STAMPS

hello and welcome.
today I'm sharing a few more cards made with the NEW RELEASE STAMPS from
  What an amazing collection of Fantastic Stamps we have for you..




The stamps for the NEW Release are just amazing.

All of the above card were coloured with Copics.
Extras..
dies
washi tape
stencils
distress oxide inks 

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx